A draft update of Brimbank City Council’s award-winning Creating Better Parks Policy and Plan is now available for community comment closing on 15 June 2016.
The Draft Creating Better Parks Policy and Plan Update 2016 (13MB) will be available for community consultation for a period of four weeks.
Please provide your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter with Attention, Manager Urban Design, PO Box 70, Sunshine.
The Creating Better Parks - Brimbank Open Space and Playground Policy and Plan was adopted by Council in May 2008 to direct the improvement of parks and playgrounds in Brimbank.
The plan will help ensure that we meet the needs of existing and future communities by creating an attractive, integrated, accessible and comprehensive open space network for Brimbank.
This policy covers (among other issues)
- Scope and Project Objectives
- Analysis of Existing Open Space and Playground Condition
- Directions for the Policy
- Open Space and Playground Guiding Principles: Parks, Reserves, Waterways, and Playgrounds
- Key Recommendations of the Open Space and Playground Plan