- Phone: 03 9249 4000 (available Monday to Friday 8:45am-5:00pm except public holidays)
- Fax: 03 9249 4351
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: PO Box 70, Sunshine VIC 3020
- Ausdoc: DX30315
Visit Our Customer Service Centres
301 Hampshire Rd, Sunshine
Monday- Friday: 8.45am - 5pm
Station Street, Watergardens Town Centre (located within the Sydenham Library)
- Monday: 10.30am-7.00pm
- Tuesday: 1.00pm-7.00pm
- Wednesday: 10.30am-7.00pm
- Thursday: 10.30am-7.00pm
- Friday: 10.00am-5.00pm
- Saturday: 10.00am-12.30pm
For appointments at our Brimbank City Council Municipal Offices we are located at 6-18 Alexandra Avenue, Sunshine 3020.
Contact Council Online
Watch our Contact Us videos in Brimbank's most frequently spoken languages Arabic, Vietnamese and Cantonese.
Contact the Media and Communications Manager on 9249 4347, 0423 554 868, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hearing and Speech Impaired
Brimbank is NRS Friendly. If you're deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, call Council through the National Relay Service (NRS).
- TTY users phone NRS on 133677 then ask for 03 9249 4000.
- Speak & Listen (speech-to-speech) users phone NRS on 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9249 4000.
- Internet Relay users connect to NRS on www.iprelay.com.au then ask for 03 9249 4000.
Our Customer Service Commitment
Our Customer Service commitments outline what you can expect in your interactions with us. Our commitments are part of our Customer Service Charter (1MB) which provides our platform for delivering excellence in customer service.