Phone: +613 9249 4000 (available Monday to Friday 8:45am-5:00pm except public holidays)
Fax:+613 9249 4351
Mail: PO Box 70, Sunshine VIC 3020
Contact Council Online
Watch our Contact Us videos in Brimbank's most frequently spoken languages Arabic, Vietnamese and Cantonese.
Visit Our Customer Service Centres
For appointments at our Brimbank City Council Municipal Offices we are located at 6-18 Alexandra Avenue, Sunshine 3020.
Download the MyBrimbank App
Download MyBrimbank free of charge on Android’s Google Play Store or the iTunes App Store for the iPhone and iPad.
- Reporting issues liked dumped rubbish, fallen trees, or graffiti. You can even take a photo and send it straight through to us from your smart phone.
- Key in your address for personalised information regarding waste services and your nearest Council and Community services.
Contact the Media and Communications Manager on 9249 4347, 0423 554 868, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hearing and Speech Impaired
Brimbank is NRS Friendly. If you're deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, call Council through the National Relay Service (NRS).
- TTY users phone NRS on 133677 then ask for 03 9249 4000.
- Speak & Listen (speech-to-speech) users phone NRS on 1300 555 727 then ask for 03 9249 4000.
- Internet Relay users connect to NRS on www.iprelay.com.au then ask for 03 9249 4000.
Emergency Contact Information
For out of hours emergencies please call 03 9249 4000 or view the Brimbank Help Guide (2MB) for a list of organisations that assist with housing advice, meals and food packages, health, outreach, interpreters, alcohol/drug services, migrant, refugee and indigenous services, gay/lesbian/bi-sexual/transgender/intersex (GLBTI), Family, Legal and Disability Services.
More About Customer Service at Brimbank