In2Tennis 2019 - Give it a Go!
Friday 18 – Sunday 27 January 2019
In2Tennis is a 10-day festival of FREE tennis activities across all Brimbank tennis clubs.
Activities include Club Open Days, Hot Shots, Cardio Tennis, Adult Group Coaching plus heaps more.
There's also FREE Tennis court use at selected clubs and times.
This event is in partnership with Tennis Victoria, ANZ, Blind Sport Victoria and Scope.
Family Day – Friday 18 January 2019
The In2Tennis Family Day will launch In2Tennis 2019. It's a day full of fun activities including mini tennis courts, speed server, face painting, giveaways and the Australian Open on the big screen!
- Hampshire Square, Hampshire Rd, Sunshine, 11am-3pm.
- In2Tennis Family Day Flyer
- Download the In2Tennis 2019 Schedule
- Free Tennis Court Use – Book a court to play with friends (BYO racquets and balls) for free at selected times and venues.
- Club Open Days – Brimbank's tennis clubs will open their doors for everyone to have a go at a range of activities!
- Hot Shots –Introduction program into tennis suitable for 5 to 12 year olds. Smaller racquets, nets, courts and softer balls make it enjoyable for all.
- Cardio Tennis – Bringing together a variety of cardio workouts and a range of fun tennis drills. Cardio Tennis is all about quick fitness and great tunes! No tennis skills necessary. Suitable for anyone over the age of 12.
- Adults/Older Adults - Selective clubs will run programs focused on getting our adult community members In2Tennis.
- Mums and Bubs – A fun and safe tennis program for mums and bubs. A chance to get fit and have fun while your child/ren play with a range of toys on the next court. All ages welcome.
- Blind Tennis - A program for people with varying level of vision impairment. Participants rotate through different tennis exercises with the support of volunteers.
- Swing into Tennis – A fully inclusive version of tennis suitable for people with intellectual disability. The Scope supported program caters to all abilities with qualified coaches to help you to learn and develop your skills.
Select the activity you want at Eventbrite. Once submitted you'll get an email which includes your ticket and information about the activity.
Please take your ticket. It confirms your booking. Enjoy!
Free Tennis Court Use
As part of In2Tennis selected clubs are giving FREE access to two of their courts from Saturday 19 to Sunday 27 January, 10am-7pm.
Click on your club of choice and follow the prompts to book a court online:
When you've booked your court you'll get a PIN code. The code gives you access to the court at the times you've booked.
Make sure you bring your own tennis balls and racquets!
Contact Leisure and Community Facilities on 9249 4000.