Brimbank is determined to address increasing demand for sports facilities.
Council wants to:
- support girls and women to play sport.
- Address health and wellbeing challenges; and
- Provide youth with opportunities to be active.
Brimbank Council is advocating for:
- More funding to accommodate girls and women in sports (immediate need);
- Financial support to address high demand for sports facilities by the Brimbank community (immediate need); and
- Investment in the development of a regional multi-sport facility in Brimbank.