The Hunt Club Community and Arts Centre is our primary arts venue. We provide a great range of opportunities for you to get involved in the arts, including:
- Artists’ studios.
Our Arts and Cultural Development Unit also produces community arts projects, public art and events.
Facilities and Services
Are you part of an arts-focused group looking for space? Express and perfect your craft here. We also welcome theatre groups, keen to perform in our garden amphitheatre.
You can hire one of our rooms, for very economical rates. You will find:
- Space for between 10-40 people
- Kitchen access
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Projector and TV
- Air-conditioning and heating.
Please contact us to discuss your needs.
775 Ballarat Road
VIC 3023 (Melway 25 F8)
Find us on Google Maps
Best ways to get the Hunt Club Community and Arts Centre:
- Short walk from Deer Park Village shops
- 1.5km from Deer Park train station
- Buses 215, 216 and 456 stop outside the Hunt Club
- Bus 420 stops nearby on Station Road
- Monday to Friday: 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Closed public holidays