Forms and Fees
To make it easier for you, we’ve listed here the relevant forms for various planning permit processes and information requests.
Planning Permit Application
- Application for a Planning Permit
- How to complete the Application for a Planning Permit Form
- Application for a ‘VicSmart’ Planning Permit
- Application Fees
- Request to Amend an Application (Section 50 or 57A)
- Extension of Time to a Planning Permit
- Subdivision - Gas connection online form / hard copy form
- Submitting plans to satisfy Planning Permit conditions
Amending a Planning Permit
Objection to a Planning Permit Application
Planning Information and Copies of Permits/Plans
Need to find out about a particular type of use, development or subdivision? Check out the information sheets.
Estate Design Guidelines
We work in consultation with estate developers to formulate Estate Design Guidelines. These guidelines establish standards regarding:
- Streetscape, setbacks and heights
- Building materials
- Car parking
- Site services
- Other design principles.
We develop these guidelines to ensure a consistently high standard of design and amenity across developments. We want new estates to be attractive and maintain quality of life.
Individual estates in our area are listed below, including separate design guidelines for stages within the estate’s development.
Paramount Industrial Estate Design Guidelines
Proximity Industrial Estate Design Guidelines
River Valley Residential Estate Design Guidelines
Translink Business Park Design Guidelines
West Park Industrial Estate Design Guidelines
Approved Development Plans
A Development Plan shows spatially how the land is to be developed in the future. This includes the location of future lots, roads, pathways, open space and physical infrastructure. A Development Plan is required to be submitted and approved for land affected by a ‘Development Plan Overlay’ under the Brimbank Planning Scheme. Any future development proposals on this land must be in accordance with the Development Plan and is exempt from notice and appeal pursuant to Clause 43.04-2 of the Brimbank Planning Scheme. This means that future proposals will not be able to be advertised to the neighbouring properties and there will be no appeal rights to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
The following is a list of approved Development Plans within Brimbank City Council:
- P586/2013 - Keilor Downs Plaza Shopping Centre – 80 Taylors Road Keilor Downs (DP02)
- Sub/000207 - River Valley Residential Estate – 265 Duke Street Sunshine North (DP03)
- P010620 - Delahey Village Shopping Centre – 262 Taylors Road Delahey (DP05)
- Sub/004199 - Cairnlea Residential Estate – Ballarat Road Deer Park (DP06)
- P843/2014 - St.A - 10 McKechnie Street St Albans (DP07)
- P843/2017 - 110V and 112 – 116 Anderson Road Sunshine (DP08)
- Sub/002933 - South West Industrial Park (Area 2) – Mt Derrimut Road Derrimut (DP014)
- P862/2017 - Former City West Water site - 247 – 251 St Albans Road St Albans (DP015)
- P886/2017 - 18 – 24 Robertsons Road and 16a McCubbin Drive Taylors Lakes (DP017)
- P485/2019 - 27 Driscolls Road Kealba (DP017)
- P0215/2016 - Sunshine Gateway Site - Ballarat Road Sunshine North (ACZ1)
- P0573/2019 - Sunshine Marketplace - 80 Harvester Road Sunshine (ACZ1)