Forms and Fees
To make it easier for you, we’ve listed here the relevant forms for various planning permit processes and information requests.
Planning Permit Application
- Application for a Planning Permit
- How to complete the Application for a Planning Permit Form
- Application for a ‘VicSmart’ Planning Permit
- Application Fees
- Request to Amend an Application (Section 50 or 57A)
- Extension of Time to a Planning Permit
- Submitting plans to satisfy Planning Permit conditions
Amending a Planning Permit
Objection to a Planning Permit Application
Planning Information and Copies of Permits/Plans
Need to find out about a particular type of use or development? Check out the information sheets.
Estate Design Guidelines
We work in consultation with estate developers to formulate Estate Design Guidelines. These guidelines establish standards regarding:
- Streetscape, setbacks and heights
- Building materials
- Car parking
- Site services
- Other design principles.
We develop these guidelines to ensure a consistently high standard of design and amenity across developments. We want new estates to be attractive and maintain quality of life.
Individual estates in our area are listed below, including separate design guidelines for stages within the estate’s development.