To get a quote for your Development Contributions Plan Levy use the DCP Calculator on this page.
Just Need a Levy invoice?
Use our online Request a Development Contributions Plan Levy Invoice Form and we'll send one right to you with details about how to pay.
DCP Calculator User Notes
- For mix-use developments, please calculate each use separately.
- Gross floor area: The total floor area of a building, measured from the outside of external walls or the centre of party walls, and includes all roofed areas.
- The DCP Calculator can be used for both the Municipal and Sunshine Town Centre Development Contributions Plans.
- Once you've got your quote request an invoice
Definition of Uses
- Commercial refers to Office or Commercial Office uses.
- Retail refers to Shops, and Food and Drink Premises.
For any further inquiries please contact the Development Contributions Plan (DCP) Officer on 9249 4000 or by email: DCPOfficer@brimbank.vic.gov.au.