How to Apply for a Report and Consent

When applying for our Report and Consent you must provide:

  • A completed Application for Report And Consent
  • A completed Regulation Form (see below for the number of regulations which relate to your application)
  • A current copy of a Certificate of Title, showing name of current owner(s)
  • Full copy of the plan of subdivision and any registered covenants and section 173 agreements
  • Comments from Affected Neighbours 
  • Two complete sets of drawings, to be signed and dated by the adjoining property owners
  • A plan of the subject allotment, adjoining properties and the location of:
    • Habitable room windows
    • Private open space
    • Secluded private open space relevant elevations
    • Sections appropriately dimensioned
  • Details which clearly demonstrate compliance with the Objectives of the Building Regulations and Ministers Guideline

Our approval may be required for any features that have been designed outside Part 5 of the Building Regulations. These include: