IGNITE Food Passions is delivered by The Business of Food. The purpose of the IGNITE program is to provide ideas and information to get your food business venture started with interactive sessions covering business operations and food regulations, as well as providing an opportunity for participants to interact and share their journey.
IGNITE is designed for food entrepreneurs who are looking to build on their idea and grow their business.
The Program runs over five weeks every Tuesday commencing 16 February 2021 and will be delivered online via Zoom. Successful applicants must live in Brimbank, and be able to commit to the full program.
During the Program you'll receive:
- A series of 5 workshops delivered by The Business of Food
- Networking opportunities
- Weekly 30 minute mentoring session
- Special Events
- Discounts for other workshops and programs
Meet the IGNITE Food Passions facilitator
Jane Del Rosso
Jane Del Rosso is the business guru who has seen it all. She took the leap many years ago, leaving her corporate career to train in cooking and pursue her passion for all thing’s food. A natural food incubator, she established The Business of Food in 2009 to bring together her business savvy, passion for food, and love of supporting other small businesses.
All applicants for the IGNITE Food Passions Program will go through an interview and assessment process.
- Following the close of applications, you will receive an invitation to book a 10 minute 1:1 with a food expert. This is your opportunity to share your idea and to gauge suitability for the program. Interviews will be conducted over the phone on 5 February 2021.
- If your application is successful, you will receive a welcoming email with details of the full program.
- Successful applicants are required to pay a $50 deposit as a commitment to the full program. (The deposit will be refunded at the end of the program provided you have missed no more than 1 workshop).
- The program commences Tuesday 16 February 2021, 6-8pm and will be delivered online via Zoom.
If you feel your situation might not be suitable for the IGNITE Food Passions Program, Council’s Economic Development Unit provide an extensive development program on a broad range of topics. You can view the full schedule of workshops here.
Applications are now open!
Please complete the below form by Sunday 31 January 2021.