IGNITE Food Passions is designed for food entrepreneurs looking to build on their idea and grow their business.
It provides information to escalate your food business venture to the next level with interactive sessions covering
- business operations
- food regulations, and
It also provides an opportunity for you to interact and share your journey.
- Five workshops delivered by The Business of Food
- Networking opportunities
- Weekly 30 minute mentoring session
- Special Events
- Discounts for other workshops and programs
The program runs over five weeks every Wednesday commencing 11 August 2021, 6-8pm via Zoom with a limited number of in person spots available.
You must live in Brimbank and be able to commit to the full program.
Interview and assessment process
- You'll receive an invitation for a 10 minute phone interview with a food expert for 30 June 2021. This is your opportunity to share your idea and to gauge suitability for the program
- If you're successful, you'll receive a welcoming email with details of the full program
- Successful applicants are required to pay a $50 deposit as a commitment to the full program. The deposit will be refunded at the end of the program provided you have missed no more than 1 workshop
IGNITE is delivered by The Business of Food.
Meet the IGNITE Food Passions facilitator
Jane Del Rosso
Jane Del Rosso is the foodie that has a passion for small business.
She took the leap many years ago, leaving her corporate career to train in cooking and pursue her passion for all things food.
A natural food incubator, she established a shared kitchen in 2009 for new food producers then developed The Business of Food to bring together her business savvy, passion for food, and love of supporting other small businesses.
Is the IGNITE Food Passions Program not what you're looking for? View our calendar and book into a session the better suits your needs.