You can register your child for kindergarten as soon as they’re born by talking to a Brimbank Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Nurse.
They will register you on our system, and we will contact you in the year before your child starts kindergarten.
Registration is based on criteria in the Brimbank Kindergarten Registration Policy.
If you are unsure of your registration status, you can register for kindergarten online (this will take approximately 15 minutes to complete):
What you need to apply
- A scanned copy of the child’s birth certificate, passport, visa or immigration document
- Proof of residency in Brimbank
- Health Care Card/Pensioner Concession
- Preferred kindergarten location
- Additional needs or support documentation
|Your child' date of birth||Three year old kinder||Four year old kinder|
1/5/2017 - 30/4/2018
1/5/2018 - 30/4/2019
1/5/2019 - 30/4/2020
1/5/2020 - 30/4/2021
1/5/2021 - 30/4/2022
We recommend using Chrome as your web browser. If you use Safari, make sure you have the latest version installed before completing the following online form.