The Brimbank Community Fund is for Brimbank forever.
There are not many better feelings than being connected and contributing to your local community.
Giving locally means you are helping your neighbours, your friends, your colleagues and your fellow residents to make Brimbank a fair, resilient and connected community that is not limited by the effects of inequality and disadvantage.
Through a tax deductible donation to the Brimbank Community Fund you are joining a group of committed locals who are passionate about Brimbank and want to support our most vulnerable residents now and into the future.
Your donation helps make Brimbank a better place to live. You will make a difference!
Making a Donation
All donations over $2 are tax deductible and a receipt will be forwarded to you.
Online with Credit Card
Donate online through the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation website:
- Select ‘Brimbank Community Fund’ from the campaign dropdown
- Complete the rest of your details and your donations amount
By Post - Cheque or Credit Card
Cheques and money orders should be made payable to Brimbank Community Fund.
Fill in our Donation Card and either post or hand-deliver to:
Brimbank Community Fund
C/O Brimbank City Council
301 Hampshire Road
Donation boxes will be available at the following sites up until the end of June 2017:
- Brimbank Community and Civic Centre, 301 Hampshire Road, Sunshine
- Delahey Community Centre, 80 Copperfield Drive
- Keilor Community Hub, 704b Old Calder Highway, Keilor
- The Hunt Club Community and Arts Centre, 775 Ballarat Rd, Deer Park
- St Albans Leisure Centre, 90 Taylors Rd, Keilor Downs
- Sunshine Leisure Centre, 5 Kennedy Street, Sunshine
- Sydenham Neighbourhood House, Sydenham Library, Level 1, 1 Station Street, Watergardens Town Centre, Taylors Lakes
- West Sunshine Community Centre, 25 Kermeen Street, West Sunshine
- Westvale Community Centre, 45 Kings Road, St Albans
Administration of Funds
All funds donated to the Brimbank Community Fund are administered and managed by the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation (LMCF) which has been undertaking this role in Victoria since 1923.
Contact the Brimbank Community Fund Secretariat on 9249 4044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Brimbank Community Fund is a sub-fund of the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation and is proudly supported by Brimbank City Council.
Last updated 26/09/2017