Brimbank Community Grants Program 2016/2017 applications have now closed.
The Brimbank Community Grants Program provides one off financial assistance to not-for-profit organisations that deliver services/activities that support and improve the community's health and wellbeing, life-long learning and build capacity through partnerships and networks.
The Brimbank Community Grants Program is a key action within the Brimbank Council Plan 2013-2017. The grants are provided to support established and emerging communities through activities, programs and events that contribute to community strengthening.
A total pool of $330,000 was made available for grant funding.
- Guidelines - applying, eligibility criteria, assessment criteria and process.
- Categories and Streams - learn about the four most important categories to us, and the five grant funding streams.
- Resources - applicant support, writing tips, Community Grants Assessment Criteria Support Document, grant processes, contact officer details, information for community Public Arts Projects, Community Grants Toolkit, Community Training Programs, and other funding sources.
- Read the Brimbank Community Grants Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Community Grant Round Opens: 23 May 2016
- Information and Grant Writing Sessions: 2-23 June 2016
- Community Grant Round Closes: 17 July 2016 at midnight
- Eligibility Check and Grant Assessment: July-August 2016
- Notifications and feedback to all applicants: September 2016
- Governance Report to Council for noting: September 2016
- Grants Distributions: October 2016
Successful Community Grants Program Applicants
Please call the Grants Hotline on 9249 4030 or email CommunityGrants@brimbank.vic.gov.au. Brimbank Language Link: 03 9209 0140
Last updated 06/02/2017