Brimbank Community Grants Program 2017/2018: Open for Applications from 22 May to 16 July
The Brimbank Community Grants Program provides one off financial assistance to not-for-profit organisations that deliver services/activities that support and improve the community's health and wellbeing, life-long learning and build capacity through partnerships and networks.
The Brimbank Community Grants Program is a key action within the Brimbank Council Plan 2013-2017. The grants are provided to support established and emerging communities through activities, programs and events that contribute to community strengthening.
A total pool of $410,000 has been made available for grant funding. Apply online now!
- Guidelines - applying, eligibility criteria, assessment criteria and process.
- Categories and Streams - learn about the four most important categories to us, and the five grant funding streams.
- Resources - applicant support, writing tips, Community Grants Assessment Criteria Support Document, grant processes, contact officer details, information for community Public Arts Projects, Community Grants Toolkit, Community Training Programs, and other funding sources.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Read the Brimbank Community Grants Policy
How can I access support and assistance in writing an application?
- Community Grant Round Opens: 22 May 2017
- Information and Grant Writing Sessions: 5 June - 7 July
- Community Grant Round Closes: 16 July 2017 at midnight
- Eligibility Check and Grant Assessment: July-August 2017
- Notifications and feedback to all applicants: September 2017
- Funding Agreements and Grants Distributions: October 2017
- Final Acquittal Report: October 2018
Successful Community Grants Program Applicants
- Grants Hotline: 9249 4030
- email: CommunityGrants@brimbank.vic.gov.au.
- Post: PO Box 70
Sunshine VIC 3020
- Brimbank Language Link: 03 9209 0140
Last updated 23/05/2017