- Be a not-for-profit organisations
- Be incorporated, or auspiced unless applying for an Establishment Grant
- Have Public Liability Insurance cover for the duration of the project unless applying for an Establishment Grant
- Have either an Australian Business Number (ABN) or a ‘Statement by a Supplier’
- Have a project or event that will be held/undertaken in Brimbank (unless the benefit to the Brimbank participants is significant)
- Have a new project/event or new stage of a project/event
- Have acquitted or be compliant with all grants previously awarded by Council
- Community Grants Frequently Asked Questions
What are the categories and how can our project contribute towards these?
The categories align with the Brimbank Community Vision 2040 Strategic Objectives:
- People: Healthy Lifestyles, Services and Facilities, Culture and Diversity, Safety
- Place: Getting Around, Public Spaces, Environment
- Prosperity: Education and Employment, Local Economy, Housing
Applications that address one of these categories will be highly considered.
- Read more about the Brimbank Community Vision 2040.
- Community Strengthening (up to $10,000)
- Sport and Recreation (up to $5,000)
- Youth (up to $5,000)
- Establishment (up to $2,000)
Festival and Events Grants
- Professional Partnership Festivals and Events (up to $60,000)
- Major Festival and Events (up to $40,000)
- Community Festivals and Events (up to $10,000)
- Seniors Operational Grants (up to $600)