Are you a volunteer or work for a not-for-profit community group or are interested in starting or joining a community group, such as a local club or committee? Then this program will be suitable for you.
Join the Brimbank Community Governance Training Program to get all the tips and tricks required to make your community group or organisation a success.
Brimbank City Council provides a series of community governance training sessions plus ongoing access to a range of resources to assist with continued learning for community groups and small organisations in Brimbank. These training sessions can support your group with planning, operations, and decision-making.
- There is no cost to attend these workshops, however registration is required
- Participants can attend one or several sessions.
- Sessions will be run face to face or online via zoom based on public health guidelines.
- Training details will be emailed to registered participants before the sessions.
- Share this flyer with your community and networks. Print, distribute or/and display where possible.
How to book:
Please select the session you wish to attend and follow the link to TryBooking and complete the online form. You can register for as many sessions as you like.