If you feel that we have not addressed your complaint adequately, please contact and complain directly to the Victorian Ombudsman.
Level 1, North Tower
459 Collins Street
Melbourne Vic 3000
- phone: 9613 6222
- free phone: 1800 806 314
- fax: 9614 0246
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.ombudsman.vic.gov.au
Public Transport Ombudsman
The Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO) deals with complaints bout Victorian public transport operators who are members of the PTO scheme.
Its a not-for-profit, independent dispute resolution body. It's free, fair and informal.
- Read PTO's Annual Report.
They look at a wide range of public transport issues including:
- The impact of public transport construction works
- The conduct of staff, including Authorised Officers
- Reliability of services
Your complaint must be about one of the members of the Public Transport Ombudsman Scheme:
- Level Crossing Removal Authority
- Melbourne Metro Rail Authority
- Metro Trains
- Public Transport Victoria (PTV) including myki
- Southern Cross Station
- Yarra Trams
- BusVic Members
To make a complaint or for more information, call 1800 466 865 or visit Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO).