If you feel that we have not addressed your complaint adequately, please contact and complain directly to the Victorian Ombudsman.
Level 1, North Tower
459 Collins Street
Melbourne Vic 3000
Public Transport Ombudsman
The Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO) deals with complaints bout Victorian public transport operators who are members of the PTO scheme.
Its a not-for-profit, independent dispute resolution body. It's free, fair and informal.
- Read PTO's Annual Report.
They look at a wide range of public transport issues including:
- The impact of public transport construction works
- The conduct of staff, including Authorised Officers
- Reliability of services
Your complaint must be about one of the members of the Public Transport Ombudsman Scheme:
- Level Crossing Removal Authority
- Melbourne Metro Rail Authority
- Metro Trains
- Public Transport Victoria (PTV) including myki
- Southern Cross Station
- Yarra Trams
- BusVic Members
To make a complaint or for more information, call 1800 466 865 or visit Public Transport Ombudsman (PTO).