Privacy Complaints

How do I Make a Complaint if I Think My Privacy Has Been Breached?

If you think we have compromised the privacy of your personal or health information, or a member of our team has, you can make a complaint. Please forward details of your complaint to:

  • in writing: Privacy Officer, PO Box 70, Sunshine Vic 3020
  • phone: 9249 4000, ask for the Privacy Officer
  • email:

Privacy Complaints in Other Languages

Visit the Office of the Victorian Privacy Commissioner for privacy information in languages such as:

  • Arabic
  • Chinese
  • Greek
  • Italian
  • Korean
  • Russian
  • Serbian
  • Spanish
  • Thai
  • Turkish
  • Vietnamese