Playgrounds, Parks and Gardens
- Neighbourhood Park
O’Connors Paddock, Cairnlea
- Flagship Park
The Lakes Reserve, Taylors Lakes ($1.95m).
- Two components:
Shared User Path along Taylors Creek schedule to start in January 2019.
Playground/picnic area scheduled to start in March 2019.
- Local Cycle Route Connection Program ($130,000)
- Extend Kororoit Creek Shared User Path
From Wright Street Bridge south to pedestrian bridge.
- Harvester Road Shared User Path
- Kororoit Creek Share User Path Extension
From Davitt Drive to Abercairn Court, Deer Park ($199,000)
- Sydenham Rail Corridor Shared User Path Upgrade
From Gilmour Road to Furlong Road, Sunshine North ($569,000)
- Taylors Creek Shared User Path Extension
From Hart Place to Rowlandson Place, Taylors Lakes ($246,000)
- Sydenham Rail Corridor Bicycle Track
Development of the off-road cycling route linking the Sydenham, St Albans and Sunshine Town Centres
- Sports Ground Redevelopment- McKechnie Reserve
Playing Surface replacement of soccer pitch 1 including drainage, irrigation, perimeter fencing, coaches boxes
- New Sports Pavilion- Errington Reserve
New Football/Cricket/Tennis/Kabaddi and Community pavilion to include change rooms, social rooms, kitchen, meeting room, first aid and public toilets
- Female Friendly Change Room upgrades
Refurbishment of change room facilities to make female friendly at Lionheart Football/Cricket, John McLeod Football/Cricket, Keilor Park Football/Cricket, Keilor Park Softball, Keilor Lodge Soccer and Keilor Rec Football/Cricket
- Sports Ground Lighting Upgrade
New and upgraded lighting to 100 Lux LED at Ainsworth Football/Cricket, Ralph Soccer, Churchill Soccer 1 & 3, Ardeer Soccer, Larissa Soccer and Keilor Lodge Soccer 3
- New Sports Pavilion Designs
Design of sports pavilions at More Park, Delahey Reserve and Bon Thomas Reserve Stage 2
- Hampshire Road Masterplan Stage 2B ($1.28m)
- Errington Precinct Master Plan, St Albans Stage 4 – Princess Street Upgrade. Works schedule to start early January 2019. ($1.175m)
- St Albans Town Centre – works to integrate grade separation. ($500,000)
- St Albans Streetscape Upgrades. ($280,000)
- Hampshire Road Masterplan Stage 3 design.
- Hampshire Road Masterplan Stage 4. Works scheduled to start early January 2019. ($1.6m)
- Albion Station Access Improvements. Works scheduled to start early 2019. ($500,000)
- Fosters Road, Keilor Park – Roadworks and retail streetscape enhancements
- Maxweld Street, Ardeer - Roadworks near a local activity centre and a local school
- Goldsmith Ave, Delahey - Road Rehabilitation Works - Road closure from March - June 2019