We’re embarking on an exciting and ambitious project – to redevelop the St Albans Leisure Centre site (90 Taylors Road, St Albans) so that it delivers measurable social and health outcomes for Brimbank.
Construction is proposed to start in 2019.
- A brand new custom-built leisure and aquatic facility of which you can be proud. A place to exercise, be healthy, and have fun.
- Ensuring St Albans Leisure Centre delivers significant, measurable social and health benefits for Brimbank. Having co-located services will help this; and
- Building a strong community collaboration using “collective impact” principles: different groups working towards the one goal for lasting change.
Co-location Tenancy Opportunity
We’ve already done some work to find out if health and well-being organisations were interested in being co-tenants in the new facility. New tenants can provide ideas towards the centre’s design.
Tenants will have a unique opportunity to work with us to improve Brimbank’s social and health issues.
- Early childhood services including long day care and kindergarten
- Child and family social services
- Physical activity and leisure services
- Health and medical services
- Other related services
More information is available on our tenders website.