We’re working to make Brimbank vibrant, harmonious and welcoming – a great place to live, work and grow.
We provide a broad range of services to the Brimbank community.
- rubbish and recycling collection
- managing the City’s local roads, footpaths, reserves and trees
- pet registration
- leisure centres, sport and recreation facilities and sports grounds
- parks and playgrounds, walking trails and bike paths
- community centres and Neighbourhood Houses
- the Bowery Theatre and arts and cultural programs
- services for families, young children, and youth
- services for seniors
- community halls for hire; and
- planning permit approvals.
Please contact us if you have any questions about Council services or for payments of rates and charges.
If you want to contact us in your language, call the TIS National Interpreting Service at 131 450. When your call is answered, please say your language in English.
The cost is the same as a local phone call.