In2Tennis Family Day – Friday 18 January 2019
11am-3pm, Hampshire Square, Hampshire Rd, Sunshine (next to the Brimbank Community and Civic Centre).
The In2Tennis Family Day will launch In2Tennis 2019. A day full of fun activities including mini tennis courts, speed server, face painting, giveaways and the Australian Open on the big screen!
Across the 10-days
- Free Tennis Court Use – Book a court to play with friends (BYO racquets and balls) at no charge. At selected times and venues.
- Club Open Days – Brimbank’s Tennis Clubs will open their doors for everyone to have a go at a range of activities.
- Hot Shots - The introduction program into tennis suitable for five to 12 year olds. Uses smaller racquets, nets, courts and softer balls to make it enjoyable for all.
- Cardio Tennis - Bringing together a variety of cardio workouts and a range of fun tennis drills. Cardio Tennis is all about quick fitness and great tunes. No tennis skills necessary. Suitable for anyone over the age of 12.
- Adults/Older Adults - Selective clubs will run programs focused on getting our adult community members in to Tennis.
- Mums and Bubs – A fun and safe tennis program for mums and bubs. A chance to get fit and have fun while your child/ren play with a range of toys on the next court. All ages welcome.
- Swing into Tennis - A fully inclusive version of tennis suitable for people with intellectual disability. The Scope supported program caters to all abilities with qualified coaches to help you to learn and develop your skills.
- Blind Tennis - A program for people with varying level of vision impairment. Participants rotate through different tennis exercises with the support of volunteers.
For more information on dates and times of activities visit brimbank.vic.gov.au/In2Tennis.
To book, search 'In2Tennis 2019' on Eventbrite.