Consent to Build on Land Liable to Flooding or Designated Land Application - Online Form

To find out if land is liable to flooding you can apply to Melbourne Water or City West Water. If the property is in an area that is liable to flooding you need to obtain consent in order to build.

What you need to apply:

  • A credit card to make payment;
  • Approval and information obtained from Melbourne Water or City West Water;
  • Land surveyor's plan;
  • Details of proposed building(plans). 

Please note: Application fee is non-refundable. If application proceeds further fees will be applied and applicant will be advised. Read more in the Engineering Services - Building Over Easement Information Sheet.

This form takes about 10 minutes to complete.

"We recommend using Chrome as your web browser
If you use Safari, make sure you have the latest version installed before completing the following online form"