Last year your Council spent $192M to make Brimbank better. This year, we're inviting you to share your ideas about how you want the budget spent in the 2019/2020 financial year.
How to Provide Feedback
Submissions must be received by 19 November 2018.
- Filling out our ONLINE FORM on this page;
- Downloading our HARD COPY FORM and
- Completing a REPLY PAID POSTCARD (in English, Greek, Vietnamese, Macedonian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese) available at
- Going to any of the FOUR WORKSHOPS:
- Wednesday 14 Nov, 6pm – 8pm
Deer Park Hall
50 Station Road, Deer Park
- Wednesday 14 Nov, 10am – 12noon
Brimbank Civic Centre
Level 6, 301 Hampshire Road, Sunshine
- Thursday 15 Nov 10am-12noon
Sydenham Neighbourhood House,
Community Rooms 2 and 3,
Level 1, 1 Station Street, Watergardens Town Centre, Taylors Lakes
- Thursday 15 Nov 6pm-8pm
Keilor Community Hub,
L2 Large Meeting Room
704B Old Calder Highway, Keilor
RSVP online or on 9249 4860.
What Happens Next?
After this consultation period, Council will use the feedback to help prepare a DRAFT Annual Budget for 2019/2020.
Once the Draft Budget is reviewed by Council, it will go out for a further consultation period before formal adoption in June 2019.