This year we're inviting you to help shape the budget. How do you want the budget spent in the 2020/2021 financial year?
How to Provide Feedback
- Fill out our ONLINE FORM on this page;
- Complete a REPLY PAID POSTCARD (in English, Greek, Vietnamese, Macedonian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese) available at Our Customer Service Centres and Neighbourhood House and Community Centres; Or
- Request a hard copy form by emailing email@example.com (Att: Manager, Community Planning and Advocacy).
Join in on our Facebook live discussion on Wednesday 13 November, 7-8pm.
Come to a listening post
- Thursday 7 November, 6–8pm
Brimbank Central Shopping Centre, Cnr Neale and Station roads, Deer Park
- Sunday 10 November, 11am– 1pm
Derrimut Village Shopping Centre, 20 Mt Derrimut Road, Derrimut
- Tuesday 12 November, 1.30–3.30pm
St Albans Community Centre, 33 Princess Street, St Albans
- Friday 15 November, 6-8pm
Watergardens Shopping Centre, 399 Melton Hwy, Taylors Lakes
Submissions must be received by 17 November 2019.
What Happens Next?
After this consultation period, Council will use the feedback to help prepare a DRAFT Annual Budget for 2020/2021.
Once the Draft Budget is reviewed by Council, it will go out for a further consultation period before formal adoption in June 2020.