The Brimbank Community Plan is being reviewed to ensure it aligns with the strategic direction of partner agencies and Council and reflects the aspirations of the community. The new community plan will be a shared long term vision for Brimbank in 2040.
The consultation will seek to confirm the community’s vision and priorities which have already been identified through:
- Recent ‘Big Ideas,’ community consultation that informed development of the Council Plan and Budget, and strategies such as the Economic Development Strategy 2016-2020.
- Evidence and research that has been documented through the Brimbank Health and Wellbeing Status Report.
How to Provide Feedback
Submissions must be received by Sunday 25 February 2018.
What Happens Next?
- Council will use your feedback to prepare a draft Community Plan for community discussion and feedback
- The draft Community Plan will be available for public exhibition and feedback in May 2018
- The Community Plan will be presnted to Council for adoption in July 2018