In accordance with section 54 of the Road Management Act 2004 and the Road Management (General) Regulations 2016, Brimbank City Council gives notice that it intends to amend its Road Management Plan.
- View the Draft Road Management Plan
The purpose of the proposed amendment is to update our Road Management Plan to reflect current practices, resource capability and reasonable standards of service delivery.
Our recent review found improvement opportunities including:
- Council taking responsibility for the footpath section of vehicle crossovers;
- Reducing trip hazards in footpaths from 50mm to 25mm across business activity areas; and
- Replacing asphalt with a cementitious mix for repairing footpaths.
How to Provide Feedback
Submissions must be received by 11.45pm 20 December 2018.
- Filling out our online form on this page;
What Happens Next?
After the consultation period, Council will consider all submissions when reviewing its existing Road Management Plan.