We're currently developing a new Waste Management Strategy which aims to provide the Brimbank community with efficient and value for money services that will help you reduce waste and increase recycling rates.
Your feedback and comments will be valuable to help inform the development of the new strategy.
How can you provide feedback?
- Complete our quick Waste and Recycling Survey;
- or fill in the survey available at Council facilities; or
- Stop by any drop in session being held locally between 14-23 September (dates and location on this page).
Feedback/forms must be submitted by Friday 13 October 2017.
Have your Say Drop in Sessions
Council representatives will be at the following to hear your ideas about waste and recycling in Brimbank.
- Thursday 14 September, 3-5pm
Keilor Central Shopping Centre
80 Taylors Road, Keilor Downs
- Thursday 21 September, 6-8pm
Brimbank Central Shopping Centre
Cnr Neale and Station Roads, Deer Park
- Friday 22 September, 12noon-2pm
Hampshire Square (beside Council building)
Hampshire Road, Sunshine
- Saturday 23 September, 11am-1pm
St Albans Pop-up park
Alfrieda Street, St Albans
What happens next?
- After this consultation period, Council will prepare a draft Waste Management Strategy for community discussion and feedback.
- There will also be a public exhibition of the draft Waste Management Strategy.
- As the final stage, the revised document will be considered by Council.
For more information telephone 9249 4000.