In2Tennis - Give it a Go!
Friday 19 – Sunday 28 January 2018
Join in 10 days of FREE activities at tennis clubs across Brimbank. Book now to reserve your spot - spaces limited!
- Download our In2Tennis brochure with all the events!
Official Opening - Friday 19 January 2018, 10am-2pm
Join in the Official Opening of In2Tennis at Hampshire Square, Hampshire Road, Sunshine (next door to the Brimbank Community and Civic Centre).
- Free Tennis Court Use – Book a court to play with friends (BYO racquets and balls) for free at selected times and venues. Details and participating clubs on this page.
- Club Open Days – Brimbank tennis clubs will open their doors for everyone to have a go at a range of activities!
- Hot Shots –Introduction program into tennis suitable for 5 to 12 year olds using smaller racquets, nets, courts and softer balls to make it enjoyable for all.
- Cardio Tennis – Bringing together a variety of cardio workouts and a range of fun tennis drills. Cardio Tennis is all about quick fitness and great tunes. No tennis skills necessary. Suitable for anyone over the age of 12.
- Mums & Bubs – A fun and safe tennis program for mums and bubs.
Go to Eventbrite and select the programs you want to go to.
Once submitted you'll get a confirmation email which includes a ticket and general information about the program.
Please take your ticket as confirmation of your booking. Enjoy!
Free Tennis Court Use
As part of In2Tennis the clubs listed below are providing FREE access to 2 of their courts from Saturday 20 to Sunday 28 January, 10am-7pm.
Click on your club of choice and follow the prompts to book a court online:
When you've booked your court you'll get a PIN code which will give you access to the court at the times you have booked.
Please make sure you bring your own tennis balls and racquets.
Contact Leisure and Community Facilities on 9249 4000.
Last updated 16/01/2018