Our location is ideal: close to major rail, road, aviation and port infrastructure.
- freeway access via Calder Freeway and M80 to Australia’s curfew-free international airport at Tullamarine –just minutes away
- freeway access via M80 and Princes Freeway to Avalon Airport
- South West, via the M80 Ring Road and Princes Freeway
- West, via the M80 and Western Highway
- North West, via the M80 Ring Road and Calder Freeway
- East and South East, via the M80 and links to the M1
The Regional Rail Link has established Sunshine as the major interchange for the West – with links to Sunbury, Melton, Ballarat, Bendigo and Geelong.
There is an existing reservation for the Melbourne Airport Rail Link.
Port of Melbourne
Australia’s largest container and general cargo port is easily accessible, via the M80 Ring Road and West Gate Freeway.
We have a significant rail network, fully complemented by our local bus network. We continue to advocate for improved access to public transport across our community.