Delivered every January alongside the Australian Open Tennis, In2Tennis is a 10-day festival of FREE activities for all ages.
During In2Tennis you can try your hand at:
- Open Court Sessions: a new way to get out and meet new people, have a laugh and play tennis at your skill level –all to an awesome soundtrack.
- Hot Shots: a fun way for kids aged five to 12 years to learn how to play tennis with lighter racquets, softer balls and on smaller courts. For more information visit Hot Shots Tennis
- Match Play: a fund and social way for kids to get into team tennis. Played at different levels, they will learn the basics of game play including scoring.
- Cardio Tennis: a social and fun tennis workout program for everybody – all ages, all abilities and fitness levels. For more information visit Cardio Tennis
- Tennis4Teens: a non-competitive, stress-free, social program for young people with fun activities both on and off court. For more information visit Tennis4Teens
- Blind and Deaf Tennis: an inclusive tennis program for people with varying levels of vision and hearing impairment. All abilities welcome.
- Free Tennis Days: local tennis clubs will open their doors to the community so that people of all ages and abilities can pick up a racquet and have a hit.
- Free Tennis Court Use: grab your racquet, balls and book a court to play social tennis (registered clubs only, times may vary)
Many of Brimbank’s Tennis Clubs deliver these programs throughout the year. To find out what is on offer, click on your local tennis club below:
Tennis Court Hire
Brimbank clubs also offer tennis court hire throughout the year.
Type in your suburb or club of choice and follow the prompts to book a court online.
When you've booked your court, you'll get a PIN code which will give you access to the court at the time you have booked.
Tennis racquets and balls will not be provided for Tennis Court Hire.
Contact Leisure and Community Facilities on 9249 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.