Keilor Basketball Netball Stadium is home to:
- 6 Basketball courts
- 3 Netball courts
- 4 Badminton courts
- 2 Volleyball courts
- 200 seat grand stand
- Change rooms and toilets
- Courtyard and storage shed
These courts can host high level competitions and training.
You can hire individual basketball, netball, volleyball and badminton courts for competitions and casual games.
Basketball / Netball / Volleyball
For stadium and court booking requests use our Online booking enquiry form.
KBNS's crèche is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9.20am to 12noon in accordance with game fixtures.
Crèche is closed public holidays and school holidays.
Price is $5 per child/per session.
- Session 1: 9.20-10.15am
- Session 2: 10.10-11.05am
- Session 3: 11am-12noon
Download a Crèche enrolment form.
- The crèche is for players or spectators of Brimbank City Council daytime ladies competitions
- Bookings and cancellations are essential and are required 24 hours prior to the session to ensure staff ratios are met and wait lists can be filled
- Payment must be made at the office upon arrival and a receipt must be provided to crèche staff
- Immunisation record details and a completed enrolment form are required prior to commencement
- Bring a bag labelled with your child’s name containing a water bottle and snack together with any extras, such as nappies, wipes, bibs, dummies etc. that your child needs
- Parents are advised to leave toys at home, however toys of comfort are acceptable
- If your child is toilet training, tell staff and give them a change of clothes
- Tell staff if you want to know if your child can't be settled.
Keilor Basketball and Netball Stadium
Stadium Drive, Keilor Park
Please send mail to:
90 Taylors Road
Keilor Downs 3038
Operating hours are subject to change and based on bookings.