Brimbank City Council (approx. $4.65 million), the Keilor Basketball Association ($1.2 million), and the State Government's ($650,000) investment in the centre shows the importance of increased sporting participation and better health outcomes for Brimbank residents.
The stadium has:
These courts can host high level competitions and training.
Individual basketball, netball, volleyball and badminton courts are available for competition and casual hire.
- 1 court: $38 per hour
- 2 courts: $31.40 per court/per hour
- 3 courts (up to 6): $24.90 per court/per hour
- 1 court $19/hour
- 4 courts $38/hour
For stadium and court booking requests use our Online Booking Enquiry Form.
KBNS has crèche facilities available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9.20am to 12noon in accordance with game fixtures.
Crèche facilities are closed public holidays and school holidays.
Price is $4.60 per child/per session.
- Session 1: 9.20 - 10.15am
- Session 2: 10.10 - 11.05am
- Session 3: 11am - 12noon
- Download a Crèche Enrolment Form.
- The crèche is available to players or spectators of Brimbank City Council daytime ladies competitions.
- Bookings and cancellations are essential and are required 24 hours prior to the session to ensure staff ratios are met and wait lists can be filled.
- Payment must be made at the office upon arrival and a receipt must be provided to crèche staff.
- Immunisation record details and a completed enrolment form are required prior to commencement.
- Please bring a bag labeled with your child’s name containing a water bottle and snack together with any extras, such as nappies, wipes, bibs, dummies etc. that your child may require.
- Parents are advised to leave toys at home, however toys of comfort are acceptable.
- If your child is in the toilet training process, please inform staff and provide a change of clothes.
- Please advise staff if you wish to be notified if your child cannot be settled.
Please send mail to:
90 Taylors Road
Keilor Downs 3038
Operating hours are subject to change based on bookings.
Last updated 16/08/2016