The St Albans Leisure Centre offers a range of Group Fitness classes: high and low impact exercises. Something for everyone to try, and have fun, too!
For more information, please contact us:
Charge for a casual visit is $16.20.
Group Fitness Timetable
Download the Group Fitness Timetable (starts Monday 13 January 2020)
Group Fitness Classes
- Aqua Fit offers an aerobic workout using the properties of water for a thorough cardiovascular workout. These sessions are safe, fun, and effective. Suitable for all levels of fitness.
- Aqua Movers is a gentle water workout with easy movements using the properties of water. Suitable for people recuperating from injuries.
- Body Balance© - By Les Mills Aerobics, is the Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilate’s workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centred and calm.
- Body Pump© - By Les Mills Aerobics. The original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. By using the best weight-room exercises this workout challenges all your major muscle groups
- Sunshine Walkers Group (in association with the Heart Foundation) - is a social community walk that departs from Sunshine Leisure Centre at no charge.
- Zumba - fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves. It is fun & full of calorie burning awe inspiring movements designed to sculpt your body whilst burning fat.
- Zumba* - This energetic Zumba workout gives you a fusion of Latin rhythms with easy to follow moves followed by Tummy Hips and Thighs for problem areas.
For more information: