The St Albans Leisure Centre offers a range of Group Fitness classes: high and low impact exercises. Something for everyone to try, and have fun, too!
For more information, please contact us:
Charge for a casual visit is $15 but may vary.
Group Fitness Timetable
Group Fitness Classes
- Aqua Fit offers an aerobic workout using the properties of water for a thorough cardiovascular workout. These sessions are safe, fun, and effective. Suitable for all levels of fitness.
- Aqua Movers is a gentle water workout with easy movements using the properties of water. Suitable for people recuperating from injuries.
- BodyAttack® is the sports-inspired cardio workout. This high-energy interval training class combines athletic aerobic movements with strength and stabilisation exercises.
- BodyBalance® is the Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilate’s workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centred and calm.
- Body Blast is a circuit style training session with oomph. Incorporating boxing and cardio designed to get your heart rate up.
- BodyPump® is the original barbell class that strengthens your entire body. By using the best weight-room exercises this workout challenges all your major muscle groups.
- BodyStep® is the energising step workout that makes you feel liberated and alive. This athletic, fun and simple workout utilises an adjustable step platform to great music.
- Boxing Circuit combines all facets of the high intensity sport with basic boxing moves to bring you the most efficient workout to improve your overall fitness and strength.
- CX Worx® is based on cutting-edge scientific research. This session is the ultimate way to get a tight and toned core leaving you looking good and feeling strong.
- Fat Burn is a high energy, low impact session with easy to follow moves designed to elevate your heart rate and shape your body as well as burn fat fast.
- Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese martial art using slow, smooth body movements to achieve a state of relaxation in mind, body and spirit.
- THT is a low impact class which incorporates freestyle aerobics and toning exercises for your core and lower body.
- TRI FIT is an energetic workout including cardio, step and weight training for a total body conditioning. Designed to get your heart rate up.
- RPM™ is the indoor cycling routine workout where you ride to the rhythm of powerful music. Take on the terrain through hills, flats, mountain peaks, time trials, and interval training.
- Zumba is a dance style program which fuses Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves. This calorie burning dance fitness party is often described as a workout in disguise.
- Zumba Gold is a Latin dance style program with easy to follow moves, ideal for people who are new to Zumba and exercise. This class is lots of fun that will keep your heart.
For more information:
Last updated 30/06/2017