St Albans Swimming and Facilities – Indoor
Our indoor facilities include:
- 25m lap pool
- Spa and steam room
- Monday-Thursday: 6.00am - 9.45pm
- Friday: 6.00am - 8.45pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8.00am - 4.45pm
Please note: the indoor pool is not available Sundays from 8.00am - 10.00am.
St Albans Swimming and Facilities – Outdoor
Our outdoor swimming area is open from 1 December to 31 March every year. It includes:
- 50m Olympic pool
- Learner's pool
- Toddler pool
- Kiosk and picnic area
- Monday-Friday: 7am - 7pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 8am - 5pm
Pools close 15 minutes prior to centre closing time for cleaning and maintenance.
Watch Around Water
It is your responsibility to accompany and supervise your child in pools and water play areas. As one of 150 Lifesaving Victoria endorsed facilities we promote the Watch Around Water policy.
This means you must follow these guidelines:
- Children under 5 must be constantly supervised and remain within arm's reach of you as parent/guardian. If your child is in the water, you must be in the water too.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied into the facility and constantly supervised by you as a parent/guardian. You must have a clear view of your child at all times.
- Children from 0-7 years must wear a wrist band which will be issued at reception.
- You must be at least 16 years old to supervise a child. This means your children cannot be supervised by a friend or family member who is 15 or younger.
Supervision and life guards
Lifeguards have a range of responsibilities and are employed on ratio of one lifeguard to every 100 people at the pool. This is based on the expectation that you as a parent/guardian will directly supervise your children.
Location and Contact Details
90 Taylors Rd, Keilor Downs, VIC 3038
Pool Casual Entry (Swim Only)
- Adult: $6.50
- Child (5-15 years): $5
- Concession card holder/ student: $5.20
- Family (2 adults and 3 children under 16): $18
Pool Casual Entry (Swim/Steam/Spa)
- Adult: $10.80
- Concession card holder/ student: $8.80
Join our Learn To Swim Program conducted by qualified instructors, in a friendly and safe environment. We offer a variety of fun and educational water safety programs catering for all abilities.
- 30 minutes lessons are available every day of the week
- Please note: no lessons are held on public holidays
- 2019 Swimming Lessons Calendar
- Swimming Lesson Enrolment Enquiry Form
- Swim School - Intensive Swimming Program Enrolment Form
Swimming Lessons Charges
Our swimming lessons include:
- Weekly Swimming Lessons, 10 week school term: $162 per person (Discount scale applies to families with 2 or more children enrolled).
- Wonder Swimming Lessons (under 3 with parent in water): 10 week school term: $135.20 per person (Discount scale applies to families with 2 or more children enrolled).
- Squad/Stroke Correction: 10 week school term, 1 session per week: $162 per person. (Discounts apply for more than one lesson per week).
- Adult Swimming Lessons (16 years and older): 10 week school term: $162 per person.
Private Swimming Lessons
- For Specific Needs (1 session per week only): 10 week school term: $325 per person
- Non Concession Card Holder (1 session per week only): 10 week school term: $490 per person.
Semi Private Swim Lessons
- 10 week school term (1 session per week only): $276 per person
For more information, please contact us: