This water aerobics class provides a thorough cardiovascular workout. It's safe, fun, and effective. They can be adapted to suit all levels of fitness and age groups.
This gentle workout uses easy movements that are supported by water. It's suitable if you have, or are recuperating from, injuries.
This 45 minute class conducted by a fully qualified instructor, cater for people with a wide range of disabilities or chronic conditions, including:
Aqua Exercise can provide effective relief from backache, neck pain, and upper and lower muscular/joint pain.
- Lap Pool – Hoist and ladder access
- Find current lap lanes available
- Program/Fun Pool – Ramp and hoist access, with beach entry to toddler play area
Women Only Swim Sessions
Come along and enjoy a relaxing swim and spa, in visually secure surroundings. Ideal for those with specific cultural requirements.
- Children welcome: boys up to the age of 6 years admitted
- Swimmers supervised by female staff
- Please note, on days over 35 degrees session will not be held
Upcoming Sessions 2019
Held every second Saturday from 5pm - 7pm
- 25 May
- 8 June
- 22 June
- 6 July
- 20 July
- 3 August
- 17 August
- 31 August
- 14 September
- 28 September
- 12 October
- 26 October
- 9 November
- 23 November
- Adult: $6.50
- Concession card holder/student: $5.20
- Child (5-15 years): $5