This water aerobics class provides a thorough cardiovascular workout. It's safe, fun, and effective. They can be adapted to suit all levels of fitness and age groups.
- Monday and Wednesday
This gentle workout uses easy movements that are supported by water. It's suitable if you have, or are recuperating from, injuries.
- Wednesdays and Fridays
This 45 minute class conducted by a fully qualified instructor, cater for people with a wide range of disabilities or chronic conditions, including:
Aqua Exercise can provide effective relief from backache, neck pain, and upper and lower muscular/joint pain.
Please note: You must complete a medical form before commencing your first class.
- Mondays: 12pm
- Tuesdays: 9.30am
- Thursdays: 3pm
- $8.10 per class
– or 10 visits for $72.90
– or 20 visits for $145.80
- Lap Pool – Hoist and ladder access
- Program/Fun Pool – Ramp and hoist access, with beach entry to toddler play area
Women Only Swim Sessions
Come along and enjoy a relaxing swim, spa, and steam, in visually secure surroundings. Ideal for those with specific cultural requirements.
- Held every second Saturday from 5pm - 7pm
- Children welcome: boys up to the age of 6 years admitted
- Swimmers supervised by female staff
- Please note, on days over 35 degrees session will not be held
- Adult: $6
- Concession card holder/student: $4.90
- Child (5-15 years): $4.60
Last updated 16/06/2017