Due to COVID-19 Sunshine Leisure Centre will close from close of business Wednesday 18 March 2020 until further notice.
Visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) page for information about Coronavirus and what we're doing.
Prefer the motivation of exercising with others? Sunshine Leisure Centre’s group fitness classes are for you.
- Group fitness class: $16.20
- 60+ class: $9.20
- Aqua Fit: $16.20
Group Fitness Classes
Arrive 5 minutes before the start to avoid disappointment. You're not allowed to enter a class once it's started.
For more information on any of our group fitness classes, please contact the centre:
- Active Ageing - A low impact cardio class designed for older adults to keep fit and active.
- Aqua Fit - A full body water resistance workout, Aqua Fit will take your fitness to the next level.
- Aqua Movers - A low impact water workout to cater for all abilities and fitness levels.
- Body Attack - A high energy fitness class with moves that cater for total beginners to total addicts.
- Body Balance - Ideal for anyone and everyone, Body Balance is the yoga-based class that will improve your mind, your body and your life.
- Body Combat - A high energy martial arts inspired workout that is totally non- contact. Punch and kick your way to fitness.
- Body Pump - A barbell workout for anyone looking to get lean, toned and fit – fast.
- Boxing - High intensity boxing circuit designed to improve strength and coordination. This workout will be sure to keep your heart rate up.
- CX Worx - Exercising muscles around the core, CXWORX provides the vital ingredients for a stronger body.
- Cycle - A great cardio workout for all fitness levels. Note: Some Cycle classes will use Coach by Colour technology.
- HIIT - High intensity interval training for all fitness levels. Plan your workout and rest periods to maximise your results.
- Neuro Muscular Group - Focused training for people suffering from neuro-muscular conditions.
- Meditation - Relax, unwind and clear your mind.
- Pilates - This class focuses on core strengthening movements – improving your posture, flexibility and strength through the connection of mind and body with breath.
- RPM - A group indoor cycling workout where you control the intensity. It’s fun, low impact and burns loads of calories.
- Sh’Bam - A fun loving, insanely addictive dance workout.
- Swim Fit - An adult group class for all swimmers from beginners to triathletes. Make new friends while you build stamina, strength and improve your overall health and wellness. Ideal if you have specific goals you want to achieve, such as complete and open water swim or triathlon or swim for relaxation/ fitness reasons.
- Yoga - Vinyasa is a style of Yoga characterised by stringing postures together so that you move from one to another, seamlessly, using breath. Commonly referred to as ‘flow” yoga.
- Zumba - A total dance workout, combining all elements of fitness- cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class.
- Zumba Gold - This easy-to-follow- Zumba class focuses on all elements of fitness; cardio, muscle condition, balance and flexibility.