Our comprehensive swimming program caters for everyone, from 6 months through to squad classes, and adults of all abilities.
We're qualified AUSTSWIM or SWIM AUSTRALIA teachers, dedicated to giving professional swimming and water safety lessons to all our students. We teach you to swim confidently and safely, including water survival techniques.
Through correct teaching, our students learn skills that can be used for fun, fitness, safety, or sport.
Swimming Lessons Charges
- Weekly Swimming Lessons: 10 week school term: $150 per person (Discount scale applies to families with 2 or more children enrolled)
- Level 1A under 3s Swimming Lessons: 10 week school term: $125 per person (Discount scale applies to families with 2 or more children enrolled)
- Squad: 10 week school term, 1 session per week: $150 per person
Private Swimming Lessons
- For Specific Needs (1 session per week only): $300 per 10 week term
- Non Concession Card Holder (1 session per week only): $450 per 10 week term
Semi Private Swim Lessons
- 10 week school term (1 session per week only): $255per 10 week term
School Holiday Swimming Program
- 5 or 10 day intensive swimming program: $75 per 5 day program. No discounts apply.
School Swimming Programs and Swimming Carnivals
We offer swimming programs and carnivals for school groups of all ages and abilities.
Watch Around Water
It is your responsibility to accompany and supervise your child in pools and water play areas. As one of 150 Lifesaving Victoria endorsed facilities we promote the Watch Around Water policy.
This means you must follow these guidelines:
- Children under 5 must be constantly supervised and remain within arm's reach of you as parent/guardian. If your child is in the water, you must be in the water too.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied into the facility and constantly supervised by you as a parent/guardian. You must have a clear view of your child at all times.
- Children from 0-7 years must wear a wrist band which will be issued at reception.
- You must be at least 16 years old to supervise a child. This means your children cannot be supervised by a friend or family member who is 15 or younger.
Supervision and Life Guards
Lifeguards have a range of responsibilities and are employed on ratio of one lifeguard to every 100 people at the pool. This is based on the expectation that you as a parent/guardian will directly supervise your children.
Contact us on:
Last updated 25/05/2017