Sunshine Leisure Centre Pool Facilities
- 25m pool with ladder access and hoist to help people with injuries or disabilities
- 20m program pool with ramp entry
- Fun pool with easy entry access, beach entry and water features to keep your children amused
- Heated 25m outdoor pool and children's splash park. Open from November 1 to March 31
- Outdoor areas with shade from sun, seating, lawns, change rooms, and a BBQ
- 12 person spa or steam room for relaxing
Watch Around Water
It is your responsibility to accompany and supervise your child in pools and water play areas. As one of 150 Lifesaving Victoria endorsed facilities we promote the Watch Around Water policy.
This means you must follow these guidelines:
- Children under 5 must be constantly supervised and remain within arm's reach of you as parent/guardian. If your child is in the water, you must be in the water too.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied into the facility and constantly supervised by you as a parent/guardian. You must have a clear view of your child at all times.
- Children from 0-7 years must wear a wrist band which will be issued at reception.
- You must be at least 16 years old to supervise a child. This means your children cannot be supervised by a friend or family member who is 15 or younger.
Supervision and Life Guards
Lifeguards have a range of responsibilities and are employed on ratio of one lifeguard to every 100 people at the pool. This is based on the expectation that you as a parent/guardian will directly supervise your children.
Location and Contact Details
Pool Casual Entry (Swim Only)
- Adult: $6
- Child (3-15 years): $4.60
- Concession card holder/ student: $4.90
- Family (2 adults and 3 children 3-15 years): $16.60
- Non-swimming adult: $2.00 (applies from November 1 to March 31)
Pool Casual Entry (Swim/Steam/Spa)
- Adult swim/ spa/ steam: $10
- Concession spa/ steam: $8.20
We’re proud of our comprehensive swimming program – catering for everyone, from 6 months, through to squad classes, and adults of all abilities.
We're qualified AUSTSWIM or SWIM AUSTRALIA qualified teachers, dedicated to giving professional swimming and water safety lessons to all our students. We teach each student to swim confidently and safely, including water survival techniques.
Through correct teaching, our students learn skills that can be used for fun, fitness, safety, or sport.
Swimming Lessons Charges
Our swimming lessons include:
- Intensive swimming lessons, 10 week school term: $150 per person (Discount scale applies to families with 2 or more children enrolled)
- Level 1A under 3s swimming lessons, 10 week school term: $125 per person (Discount scale applies to families with 2 or more children enrolled)
- Squad, 10 week school term, 1 session per week: $150 per person
Private Swimming Lessons
- For Specific Needs (1 session per week only): $300 per 10 week term
- Non Concession Card Holder (1 session per week only): $450 per 10 week term
Semi Private Swim Lessons
- 10 week school term (1 session per week only): $255per 10 week term
Women Only Swim Sessions
Come along and enjoy a relaxing swim, spa, and steam, in visually secure surroundings. Ideal for those with specific cultural requirements.
- Held every second Saturday of the month from 5-7pm.
- Children welcome: boys up to the age of 6 years admitted.
Aquatic Exercise Classes
Our dynamic Aquatic Exercise Classes include Aqua Fit, Aqua Movers, and Aqua Exercise!
For more information, please call the centre:
Last updated 14/02/2017