If you have had your swimming pool or spa certificate of barrier compliance (CBC) completed and issued by a Building Surveyor or Swimming Pool and Spa inspector, you must complete this application and submit the certificate to Council within 30 days of issue.
When we receive the certificate of barrier compliance, we will send you written notice via email within 15 business days, which confirms:
- The date the certificate was lodged; and
- The date by which the next certificate is required to be lodged which is 4 years after the previous certificate.
Building Surveyors or Swimming Pool and Spa inspectors who issue a certificate of barrier non-compliance (CBNC) must complete this application and submit the certificate as soon as practicable with the relevant council. The Swimming Pool and Spa inspector must give a copy of the certificate of barrier non-compliance to the owner. Once Council receives the certificate of barrier non-compliance (CBNC) they will review the certificate and issue appropriate enforcement to the owner to bring about compliance regarding the swimming pool or spa barrier within 15 business days.
- $21.10 if you are submitting a Certificate of Barrier Compliance (CBC)
To apply you will need
- Your swimming pool or spa Certificate of Barrier Compliance (CBC) or your Certificate of Barrier Non Compliance (CBNC)
- A credit card to make the payment
This form takes 10 minutes to complete.
We recommend using Chrome as your web browser. If you use Safari, make sure you have the latest version installed before completing the following online form.