The Brimbank Multi-deck Car Park offers all-day undercover parking on a pay-per-use-basis.
There are over 250 spaces for general use.
The car park operates from 5.30am to 10pm, seven days a week.
Entry is via George Street, Sunshine.
Parking Rates from 6 November 2017
- Free parking for first three hours
- $2 fee for 3 to 5 hours
- $4 for five hours and more (i.e. all day maximum rate)
No Cash Parking
All payment is by debit/credit card and automatically deducted from your account.
- There is no option for cash payment.
You can use ‘pay wave’ or ‘pay pass’, or swipe your debit/credit card at the boom gate entry, and again upon exit.
If you stay less than three hours, you won't be charged.
A cashless system is safer, economical, and helps keep parking fees low.
Public parking is from the ground floor to Level 4. On weekends the whole car park is open to the public, except
- two spaces on the ground floor for Council animal management vehicles; and
- some spaces on Level 5 for tenants at the Brimbank Community and Civic Centre.