Delahey Community Centre is a welcoming place where you can gain new skills, share experiences and make new connections.
We're committed to providing services that are responsive to community needs.
We're co-located with Delahey Children's Centre, Copperfields Preschool, and Brimbank City Council's Maternal and Child Health Centre.
Delahey Community Centre delivers services, programs, activities and events for all ages and all backgrounds.
- Quilting groups
- Pattern Making
- Walking group
- Social group
- bilingual Vietnamese playgroup
- parenting support programs, school holiday programs
- Yoga, Get Active and Zumba classes
- English conversation classes
- Online study support
Facilities and Services
- Community hall with kitchen (capacity 80)
- Community room with kitchenette and IT equipment (capacity 20)
- IT training room (capacity 10)
- Community courtyard garden
- Wheelchair recharge point
- Volunteer opportunities
We welcome new ideas and value diversity in all its forms. Come and talk to us about ideas you have for strengthening and empowering your community.