West Sunshine Community Centre (WSCC) was officially opened in 1987 and ever since has become a great place that provides programs and services that aim to strengthen Brimbank community.
West Sunshine Community Centre is the only Brimbank Neighbourhood House that has a sports stadium suitable for indoor sports and physical activity events of all kinds. It has a commercial kitchen, a large computer learning space and is co-located with the Maternal Children health service.
West Sunshine Community Centre runs a range of family and children programs, youth activities, health, fitness and wellbeing activities, computer and technology programs, school holiday programs, senior activities, dance and music programs and cooking classes.
Facilities and Services
- Daily consultations by two maternal and child health nurses
- Function hire
- Stadium with 250 seating capacity
- Full size basketball court that can be used for a variety of indoor activities
- Full size outdoor tennis court which has lighting for evening games
- Registered coaches who conduct daily soccer, basketball and tennis classes for children aged 3 to 12 years
- Large learning room with 13 computers
- Two multipurpose rooms capacity for 85 people
- Room with an outdoor play area, designed for children 6 months to 5 years old
- Volunteer participation
We enthusiastically support community initiatives and welcome all members of the community, come talk to us!