Trails for Walking, Jogging, and More!
Brimbank has many great trails, ranging from well-established tracks to new pathways through recent developments.
Our trails are suitable for:
- People for all ages and abilities
- Walking, jogging, or cycling
- Prams and wheelchairs.
For the most up to date bike paths here's the link showing all Brimbank's current bike paths and trails on Google maps. If you want a specific trip, select:
- your start and finish destinations; and
- bicycling as your mode of transport by clicking the "hamburger" at the top left in the search bar.
When cycling on shred paths, please remember to use your bell or call out to let pedestrians know you are passing.
Bike Paths in Your Suburb
- Use our TravelSmart Map if you want to take public transport, walk, or ride your bike around Brimbank
- Discover Brimbank - A Guide to Brimbank's Parks and Trails
For more information please contact us: