There are a number of ways you can pay your rates.
- Pay your rates online - You need your Assessment Number. eg. 0978456 - Register online to receive all future rate and installment notices electronically.
- BPAY via phone or website of your financial institution (Biller Code: 93948)
- Securepay - Call 1300 798 193 to pay using your Mastercard or Visa card
- In person at our Customer Service Centres using Cash, Credit/ Debit Card, Cheque, or EFTPOS.
- Australia Post: Postbillpay or 13 18 16 by MasterCard or Visa (Billpay Code: 0355)
- You can also request to have your rates paid by direct debit.
Rate Payment Dates
Installments fall each financial year on
- 30 September
- 30 November
- 28 February
- 31 May
Notices will be issued a minimum of 14 days prior to due date, as per legislation.
Pensioner Rate Rebates
We offer our pensioners a discount on rates, up to a yearly maximum. For forms and further information please visit The Department of Human Services.
Last updated 15/08/2016