There are a number of ways you can pay your rates
Please note: Due to COVID-19 our Customer Service Centres are currently closed until further notice.
- Pay your rates online - You need your Assessment Number. eg. 0978456 - Register online to get all future rate and instalment notices electronically.
- BPAY via phone or website of your financial institution (Biller Code: 93948)
- Securepay - Call 1300 798 193 to pay using your credit/debit card
- In person at our Customer Service Centres using Cash, Credit/ Debit Card, Cheque, or EFTPOS.
- Australia Post: Postbillpay or 13 18 16 by MasterCard or Visa (Billpay Code: 0355)
- You can also request to have your rates paid by direct debit.
Rate Payment Dates
Instalments fall this financial year on:
- 7 October 2020
- 30 November 2020
- 28 February 2021
- 31 May 2021
Notices are sent out a minimum of 14 days prior to due date, as per legislation.
Pensioner Rate Rebates
Pensioners can apply to get a discount on their rates by completing the Rates concesssion application.
For further information visit The Department of Human Services.