The Ardeer Green Activity Hub project is a partnership project between Brimbank City Council, the Department of Health and Human Services, City West Water, Melbourne Water and VicRoads, which owns about half of the site.
- View the Ardeer Green Activity Hub Masterplan
The following facilities are being proposed at the Ardeer Green Activity Hub:
- A one kilometre long and eight metre wide criterium circuit
- A small single track cross country Mountain Bike circuit
- A recreation or competition BMX track
- Dirt jumps/pump track
- A cycling education centre made from shipping containers
- Significant tree planting
- Rehabilitation and extension of remnant grassland.
The estimated costs for the implementation of the Master Plan is about $5.1million. Funding would need to be sought from State and Federal agencies and other key stakeholders in order to proceed with the project.
The Department of Health and Human Services provided funding for the development of the Master Plan.
For more information call 9249 4000.