What is Community Infrastructure?
Generally it's facilities that house services which:
- meet the needs, and promote the wellbeing, of Brimbank's community;
- Fulfil a generic community function such as
- community health
- meeting spaces
- child care
- arts and culture.
Our Community Services and Infrastructure Plan 2018-2038
- Explains our approach to planning and delivery;
- Describes our role in developing, and maintaining community infrastructure;
- Provides an overview of the infrastructure we have and what we'll need in the future;
- Guides decision-making on future projects, funding, advocacy, and partnership opportunities.