Council provides a Kindergarten Central Enrolment Service for 35 centres within the municipality to facilitate the placement of children into kindergarten services.
The Brimbank Kindergarten Registration Policy ensures that the Brimbank Kindergarten Central Enrolment Service is transparent and delivered in a fair and equitable manner.
This policy covers
- Statement: Vision, Aim and Objectives
- Defining Vulnerability
- Supporting Strategies
- Promotion and Communication
- Engagement and Participation through the Maternal And Child Health Service Key Ages and Stages Consultations
- Equitable Access To Kindergarten
- Overview Of The Enrolment Process
- Key Steps: Registration Process
- Forms And Documentation
- Supporting Documentation