The Sports Facility Hire and Leases Agreement Policy (Major Policy) 2014 provides the direction for allocating community sports facilities and reserves including types of agreements, fees and charges.
The Operational Guidelines provide information on how we implement the Policy.
This policy covers
- Aim and Objectives
- Definitions of Terms
- Statement and Principles
- Related Council Policy
- Type of Agreement and Tenure
- Categorise Licensed Facilities
- Application, Assessment and Approval Process
- Licence Fees, Calculations and Discounts
- Lease Fees and Calculations
- Management of Agreements and Use of Facilities