Report an issue

Lodge a service request 

You can use this form to log a general issue with us. If it's urgent - please call us direct on (03) 9249 4000 

Make a report about a road, footpath and surrounds

On this form you can report an issue to do with a road, footpath, and other surrounds maintained by Council.

Make a report about parks and reserves

Report an issue to do with parks, reserves and other open space areas maintained by Council.

Make a report about dumped rubbish or lost, stolen, damaged or unemptied bins

Dob in a dumper!  You can also make a report about any issues you have with your bin service. 

Change of name and address request

Changed your name or address? Use this form to let us know so we can keep our systems up to date.

Report a nuisance

Find out how to report a nuisance in the City of Brimbank.

Feedback and Complaints

Help us to serve the community better, please provide feedbacks and complaints here.

Website Feedback

We'd love your feedback.  Please fill out this form to help us improve.