Bin Collection Days
Download the 2023 Waste Collection Calendar
- Garbage bins (dark green lid) are for household rubbish. This is collected weekly.
- Rubbish in this bin goes to landfill. Material that can be reused, recycled, or composted should not go in this bin.
- Rubbish should be contained in bags or wrapped. You must bring your bin in on the same day it is emptied.
- Green Waste bin (bright green lid) is collected fortnightly.
- Recycling bin (yellow lid) is collected on alternate weeks.
Your bins must be out by 6am on your collection day. Make sure you leave at least half a metre between the bins, with the wheels away from the road.
How do I get a bin?
Contact us to have a bin supplied to you. Or Apply for a New Bin Online.
Cost of Residential Collection Service
You pay an Environmental Charge each year, through your council rates. Environmental charges will vary according to the size of your garbage bin.
80L Garbage Bin
140L Garbage Bin
240L Garbage Bin*
*No longer available/existing clients only.
More information on the environmental charge can be found in our 2022/23 Annual Budget.
Green Waste Collection
You can also opt to have a green waste collection service for your residential property:
140L Green Waste Bin
240L Green Waste Bin
Unemptied, Damaged, or Missing Bins
Report a lost, stolen or damaged bin to us.
For further information please contact our Customer Service Team.