Bin Collection Days
- View our 2017 Waste Collection Calendar for your garbage collection dates.
- Garbage bins (dark green lid) are for household rubbish. This is collected weekly.
- Rubbish in this bin goes to landfill. Material that can be reused, recycled, or composted should not go in this bin.
- Rubbish must be contained in bags or wrapped. You must bring your bin in on the same day it is emptied
- Green Waste bin (bright green lid) is collected fortnightly
- Recycling bin (yellow lid) is collected on alternate weeks.
Your bins must be out by 6am on your collection day. Make sure you leave at least half a metre between the bins, with the wheels away from the road.
How do I get a bin?
Cost of Residential Collection Service
You pay an Environmental Charge each year, through your council rates. Environmental charges will vary according to the size of your garbage bin.
Last updated 23/02/2017