- We are Brimbank and we welcome you!
- Find out more about the great experiences Brimbank has to offer, Experience Brimbank
- Learning in Brimbank – learn the guitar, take a cooking class – learning in Brimbank is your guide to low cost and no charge classes, courses and programs
- Visit one of Brimbank’s award winning parks
- Take in a show at the Bowery Theatre – Brimbank’s very own performance venue at the St Albans Community Centre (STACC)
- Check out our events calendar and get out and about while the weather is still great
- Draft Brimbank Neighbourhood Houses and Community Centres Strategy and Action Plan. Closes 23 August
- Draft Neighbourhood Character Study. Close 5 September
- Libraries of the Future - Have Your Say for the chance to win a $100 gift voucher. Closes 8 September
Upcoming events in Brimbank
The very latest about what's happening in the City
in-Stability: Allanah Stewart
22 August 2019 - 7:30pm
Allanah Stewart describes her music as ‘punk music for dust mites and church mice’. She is a drummer/percussionist (who plays in local outfits Snacks and Propolis) who extends her practice into sound sculpture and instrument building. ‘Allanah is one of the most subtle and deft percussionists I know, I’m excited to hear how she duets with my sound sculptures’. https://www.heydrums.com/home/allanah-stewart Sunshine Art Spaces, 2 City Place, Sunshine (near Sunshine Station). (photo credit – Jen Callaway)
The Big Shot - Korean
23 August 2019 - 2:00pm
A family friendly Korean Family film.
Scrub it up!
24 August 2019 - 10:00am
Choosing cleaning products can be a daunting experience. Seemingly endless shelves of “single job” chemicals can be frustrating, ...
News from the heart of Melbourne's West
20 August 2019
The aim is for Council to be able to apply ‘character’ objectives in general residential areas to ensure future developments respond to...
The film by award-winning director Damon Gameau (creator of That Sugar Film), explores what the future could look like in the year 2040. Motivat...
The ‘Urban Crowding and Congestion Report’ identified that in 2016 the Calder was the seventh most congested road in Melbourne during a...
My area profile
Enter your address for information about Council services to your home and facilities and events nearby.